- This event has passed.
Exhibition Launch: The Vienna Model of Radicalisation. Austria and the Shoah
November 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This new exhibition, on show for the first time in Britain, explores the significance of the Holocaust in Austria.
Based on recent research, The Vienna Model of Radicalisation: Austria and the Shoah highlights the role of Vienna as gateway for the radicalisation of antisemitic policy in the Nazi State.
With opening remarks by Dr Monika Sommer (Director, House of Austrian History) and Dr Heidemarie Uhl (Curator, Austrian Academy of Sciences) and the formal opening of the exhibition by Austrian Ambassador Dr Michael Zimmermann.Book now
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions