- This event has passed.
Recovery and Repair: Family History Research Workshop
November 25, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
This workshop will help you take the first steps in conducting your own family research using the International Tracing Service digital archive, including using sources freely available online. Join our Senior ITS Archive Team Manager, Elise Bath and ITS Researcher Ian Rich as they demonstrate the uses of this important archive.
The workshop will also feature family research support services available from Leeds-based partner organisations, soon to be announced. Bring along your family trees and research questions!
Participants will also have the chance to sign up for one-on-one consultations with The Wiener Holocaust Library’s expert researchers. Please indicate your interest at the registration link below.
This event is free but space is limited. Please register here.Book now
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions