- This event has passed.
Fate Unknown: The Search for the Missing after the Holocaust
November 24, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join the co-curators of the Fate Unknown exhibition, Prof Dan Stone and Dr Christine Schmidt, who will explore the remarkable, little-known story of the search for the missing after the Holocaust.
Fate Unknown draws upon The Wiener Holocaust Library’s family document collections and the International Tracing Service archive to illustrate the legacy of the ongoing search for missing victims. They will be joined by Professor Stuart Taberner (Director of the Horizons Institute, University of Leeds) where they will discuss the development of the exhibition and reflect on some of the issues and themes it highlights.
This event is free but space is limited. Please register here.Book now
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions