- This event has passed.
Public Lecture: Shocking Photos: Holocaust Memorialisation, Research and Teaching
September 7, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Public Lecture in partnership with Queen Mary, University of London. This event is open to all and will take place in the David Sizer Lecture Theatre, Bancroft Building, Queen Mary University of London.
About the Speaker:
Wendy Lower is an American historian and a widely published author on the Holocaust and World War II. Since 2012, she holds the John K. Roth Chair at Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, California, and in 2014 was named the director of the Mgrublian Center for Human Rights at Claremont.
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions