- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT. Virtual Symposium: The Holocaust in Eastern Europe: Sources, Memory, Politics
March 16, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
This symposium, in honour of Professor Antony Polonsky on the occasion of his 80th birthday, brings together established and junior scholars researching the Holocaust in Eastern Europe. Thematically focused on Sources, Memory and Politics, the symposium offers a timely overview of the state of knowledge.
The full program can be viewed here.
The Littman Library of Jewish Civilization is offering a 30% discount on Professor Polonsky’s books and volumes of Polin here.
Watch back now:
The entire proceedings of the symposium are available to watch back via The Wiener Holocaust Library’s Youtube page.Book now
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions