Symposium: The Holocaust in Eastern Europe: Sources, Memory, Politics
March 16 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
This symposium, in honour of Professor Antony Polonsky on the occasion of his 80th birthday, brings together established and junior scholars researching the Holocaust in Eastern Europe. Thematically focused on Sources, Memory and Politics, the symposium offers a timely overview of the state of knowledge.
The full program can be viewed here.
The Littman Library of Jewish Civilization is offering a 30% discount on Professor Polonsky’s books and volumes of Polin here.
1. The Library will send you a Zoom link and joining instructions via email before the event. Please do check your junk folders.
2. Please try and join 5 minutes before the event start time (9.25) and we will let you into the room (do try and bear with us if this takes a few minutes).
The Wiener Holocaust Library is a registered charity and we rely on our friends and supporters to continue and develop our vital work. Please consider making a donation today.Book now
We need your support more than ever. Help us preserve the truth.
We are an independent charity dependent on your support. We need to raise over a quarter of a million pounds each year for our work to continue and this is only possible with your help.
With your support we can continue to;
- Be a world leading Holocaust archive
- Offer a vital learning resource to oppose anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice.
- Reach out to our worldwide audience of over two million people
- Preserve our archive for future generations so they can learn the lessons of the past
- Provide a free program of public events and exhibitions